Commercial Training Course
Personal Safety Awareness
THIS COURSE WILL BE OF BENEFIT TO...
Staff who face risks to their personal safety during the course of their work
Learn how to manage angry and aggressive people, how to plan for difficult situations and how to develop the right attitude and skills to ensure that you stay safe
What you will learn
This course has been designed to enable staff to deal confidently with all aspects of their personal safety both in and outside of the work setting. Staff will learn how to plan effectively for managing potentially violent people, how to perform dynamic risk assessments and how to de-escalate aggressive behaviour effectively.
How this will benefit you
On completion of this Personal Safety Awareness course you will be able to:
- Identify how to effectively plan for managing angry and aggressive people
- Understand what can cause aggressive behaviour and the different stages of conflict aggression
- Understand how to appropriately and effectively respond to anger and aggression
- Utilise skills you have learnt to confidently manage angry and aggressive people
- Understand how to reduce the risks involved and complete a Personal Safety Risk Assessment
If you would like to find out more about our Personal Safety Awareness courses, get in touch and we will put together a bespoke training programme for your consideration.
This course is delivered by a trainer who has real experience of managing violence and aggression in a broad range of settings
2Resolve delivers training that works effectively in real situations