Commercial Training Course
Dealing with Difficult Telephone Calls
THIS COURSE WILL BE OF BENEFIT TO...
Staff who are required to deal with challenging conversations over the telephone
Learn how to communicate effectively over the telephone and how to de-escalate challenging callers
How this will benefit you
On completion of this Dealing with Difficult Telephone Calls course you will be able to:
- Understand how to appropriately and effectively respond to anger and aggression
- Identify how to effectively plan for managing angry and aggressive people over the telephone
- Utilise strategies to diffuse and calm anxious and aggressive callers
- Remain calm and composed to ensure the most positive outcome
- Recognise that the way you respond to a caller will impact on their response to you
- Use a range of coping strategies to use during and after an aggressive phone call
If you would like to find out more about our Dealing with Difficult Telephone Calls courses, get in touch and we will put together a bespoke training programme for your consideration.
This course is delivered by a trainer who has real experience of managing violence and aggression in a broad range of settings
2Resolve delivers training that works effectively in real situations