Commercial Training Course
Dealing with Difficult Face-to-Face Conversations
THIS COURSE WILL BE OF BENEFIT TO...
Staff who are required to deal with challenging conversations with customers and service users face-to-face
Learn how to communicate effectively face-to-face and how to de-escalate challenging conversations
How this will benefit you
On completion of this Dealing with Difficult Face-to-Face Conversations course you will be able to:
- Understand how to appropriately and effectively respond to anger and aggression
- Identify how to effectively plan for managing angry and aggressive people
- Utilise strategies to diffuse and calm anxious and aggressive people
- Remain calm and composed to ensure the most positive outcome
- Recognise that the way you respond will impact on their response to you
- Interpret body language and be more aware of the signals that you are projecting
If you would like to find out more about our Dealing with Difficult Face-to-Face Conversations courses get in touch and we will put together a bespoke training programme for your consideration.
This course is delivered by a trainer who has real experience of managing violence and aggression in a broad range of settings
2Resolve delivers training that works effectively in real situations