Commercial Training Course
THIS COURSE WILL BE OF BENEFIT TO...
Staff who are required to deal with physical assaults and need the skills to be able to disengage from these assaults using minimum force and utilising tried and tested techniques that are instinctive and easy to remember
Learn how to build on your instinctive reactions to safely break away from a variety of physical assaults using minimum force
How this will benefit you
On completion of this Breakaway Training course you will be able to:
- Understand duty of care and the ethical and legal framework surrounding the use of force
- Identify how to appropriately plan with colleagues to manage physical assaults
- Maintain physical ‘safe’ distance and demonstrate Positive Defensive Standing (PDS)
- Interpret body language and be more aware of the signals that you are projecting
- Use instinctive breakaway techniques to safely disengage with minimum force
- Complete a post incident debrief and understand the importance of keeping detailed records
If you would like to find out more about our Breakaway Training courses get in touch and we will put together a bespoke training programme for your consideration.
This course is delivered by a trainer who has real experience of managing violence and aggression in a broad range of settings
2Resolve delivers training that works effectively in real situations